A Brief History of the Marque
Italian engineer Antonio Piazza of Torino built motorcycles from 1924 to 1926, and then concentrated on the development of engines from other motorcycle firms of which, at the time, there were many.
The engines were both two-strokes and four-strokes in OHV and SV configuration, but in later years most of the output was four-stroke.
Manufacturers who used these engines included Dotta, Superba, Ibis, Ottolenghi (probably) and Linx.
The business closed in 1937.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.