A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured: by Felice Rigat at Via Petrarca, Turino, 1904-1914
The small company introduced a motorcycle with a single-cylinder 497cc engine with magneto ignition, another of 1912 used a 550cc Fafnir, and this was followed in 1914 by a model using a Fafnir-powered belt-driven machine of 499cc with a gearbox.
Felice Rigat was a competition rider, frequently seen at local events.
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.