A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Karl Slevogt Kleinwagenbau in Hameln (Hamelin, home of the Pied Piper), 1930-1932. (Possibly 1932 only)
The machine was a tricycle with a single wheel in the front driven by a 200cc Rinne engine mounted above it. It seated two, and weighed 200 kg.
In 1910 he joined A. Ruppe & Sohn as head of design, building Apollo automobiles. Slevogt introduced water cooling and other major improvements.
In 1922 and 1923, Karl Slevogt won his class driving Apollo in major races in Stuttgart. He had been competing since 1909, had established a world record, and continued racing successfully until at least 1929.