The company was a motorcycle producer between 1903 and 1904
First built in 1903, the machine had a 2¾ hp engine, designed by W. E. Fernhead, and held in a cradle. Engines were by Minerva and Sarolea. Primitive in design, it had belt drive and braced forks. The following year there was a ladies' tricycle This had two front wheels and the engine mounted just behind their axle to drive the rear wheel via a long chain.