Coventry Mascot were motorcycles produced from 1922 to 1923 at Stoke, in Coventry.
1922 It was the first Coventry firm to utilize the Barr and Stroud sleeve-valve engine, when, in May of that year, they introduced a 349cc model. To clear the central exhaust stub on the engine, the frame was given a bifurcated front downtube. It also had Maplestone forks and Webb Forks internal expanding brakes front and rear. A two-speed Burman gearbox with belt final-drive provided the transmission.
1923 Further options were introduced, in the form of three-speeds; a Bentley and Draper spring frame with shock-absorbers; and a 349cc ohv Bradshaw model with all-chain drive. Following that, they withdrew from the market.