Progress were motorcycles produced from 1900 to 1905, by the
Progress Cycle Co, of Foleshill, Coventry.
This company was one of several who purchased some of the first Minerva
engines to come to England from Belgium. These were fitted to hang from
the downtube of an existing heavy-duty bicycle.
In 1900, a machine was first seen at Cordingley's Motor-Car Exhibition
in the Agricultural Hall, London. They progressed to a tricycle and a quadricycle
that were either complete or conversion kits, and other engines followed.
period trading conditions slumped and the marque vanished.