Roulette were motorcycles produced from 1911 to 1914 by the Roulette
Cycle Co of Gosford Street, Coventry.
1911 Late in the year the company showed a machine with a new kind of frame
construction that they hoped to licence to other firms. It was invented
T. Robb and consisted of duplex tubes bolted together. The result was
a light and rigid frame with easily replacable tubes. The prototype was
fitted with a 2½ hp JAP
engine and direct-belt drive.
1912 Listed in Spennell's directory of Coventry as Cycle Manufacturers.
1913 A larger 4¼ hp model was added.
1914 Only the smaller model ran on for that year. This was soon joined
by a lightweight with a 269cc Villiers
two-stroke engine, two-speed gearbox, belt final drive and Druid
During the First World War production ceased and did not recommence afterwards.