Established in 1840 as an arms manufacturer at 8 Place Villeboeuf à St Etienne by M. Bonnavion, construction of motorcycles began in 1927 with flat-tank chain-drive singles using engines from Brouiller, LMP, Zurcher and others in capacities ranging from 175cc to 500cc. It seems likely that motorcycle production ceased in 1929. Bicycle production continued until at least 1951.
N.B. Some models require verification.