A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Fahrzeug -Handels-Gesellschaft Pleus & Co. m.b.H of Krefeld, Westphalia from 1927 to 1929.
The firm was the official importer of AJS, and also imported Le Grimpeur 175cc machines which are thought to have been built to their specification before being rebadged and sold as the FHG.
OTTW states that they also built 2-speed motorcycles powered by 293cc JAP four-strokes, and goes on to say that some machines were marketed under the HDG brand.
Pleus built (or marketed) Rex Sidecars.