A Brief History of the Marque
Bekamo Motor Vehicle Aktiengesellschaft, Berlin, and later in Czechoslovakia.
Hugo Ruppe, founder and owner of the MAF automobile factory, created the first DKW two-stroke engines, and also founded the Bekamo factory in Berlin. These were the first two-stroke engines developed with crankcase auxiliary pump.
The first Bekamo motorcycles built in 1922 had an ash wood frame, and from 1923 they had a conventional steel tubular chassis.
As early as 1923 Ruppe established a branch factory at Rumberg in Czechoslovakia. The first models were assembled in Berlin, and after the cessation of production in Germany in 1925 production moved to the Rumberg factory.
Bekamo engines were used in BAF machines and many others, and were built under licence by Windhoff, MFZ, and Eichler.
It appears that Bekamo (CZ) used frames from Aeros, and they also has a relationship with TX of Berlin.
Sources: GTU Oldtimerservice, Tragatsch p84