A Brief History of the Italian Marque
Established in Milan as a bicycle factory around 1947, the firm built mopeds and light motorcycles from 50cc to 125cc marketed under the brand Olympia from around 1951 to 1954. They used Cucciolo 49cc engines from Ducati and the 125cc two-stroke BSA Bantam engine, the design of which was adapted from DKW.
See also Olympia
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw, et al
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.