A Brief History of the Marque
Owned by Guido Carpi, who also owned Orione. Production of the two brands was combined in 1928.
After assembling light motorcycles with Villiers engines, in 1929 Casoli built their own 125cc 2-stroke, two-speed unit-construction engines which the firm promoted in competition for five years. They sold several versions before succumbing to the depression in 1933.
Casoli engines were used by Gaia.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Henshaw