A Brief History of the Marque
Compagnie des Cycles Gladiator
Founded by Paul Aucoq and Alexandre Darracq at 3 rue François Henry au Pré-Saint-Gervais.
Also built as Clement at 18 rue Montmartre in Paris. Adolphe Clément purchased Gladiator in 1896 and the firm became Clement-Gladiator.
See also Darracq
Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.