A Brief History of the Marque
Built by SNCAN (société nationale de constructions aéronautiques du Nord), the 3-wheeled Inter microcar was built in Lyon from 1953 to 1956.
Similar in concept to the Messerschmitt, these were fitted with Ydral 175cc two-stroke engines. Prototypes had folding front wheels to facilitate storage but this was not used on production models, of which there were some 200. Sales continued until 1961 and were handled by Gefscofi S. A., 45, Bd Haussmann Paris.
SNCAN was a company created during the nationalisation of the manufacturers of war material in 1936. It was constituted by the regrouping of the factories Potez, ANF Les Mureaux, Amiot and Bréguet. In June 1949, it absorbed SNCAC and became Nord Aviation after the absorption of SFECMAS (French Society for the Study and Construction of Special Aeronautical Materials) in 1954. (Wikipedia)
An advertisement was published in the Revue Technique Motocycliste of March 1955
Sources: Club Ydral, Wikipedia, 3wheelers.com