The Marot-Gardon was a French automobile manufactured between 1899 and 1904.
The company, based in Corbie and with offices at 37 rue Brunel Paris, began with the manufacture of racing tricycles, and by 1900 had progressed to the construction of a single-cylinder 3 hp Voiturette.
In an 1898 advertisment the company offers Motocycles, Comiot-Créanche Tricycles á Petrole, and Bicyclettes.
1900 Increased to 4.5 hp
1900 Agents were William H. M. Burgess
1901 Produced a two-seater 6 hp chain-drive model and a 7 hp racing Voiturette
Photo: c1898. Tricycle 1.25 hp. Reg No: BF 5218.
A very original example of a tricycle dated c.1899 put up for auction in 2018 was described as having a De Dion-Bouton engine and a gearbox by P. Balvay built to a patent by M. Didier.