A Brief History of the Marque
This history needs revision
Manufactured at 19 rue de Lyon, St-Etienne
The firm was established by J. Louison in 1898 and taken over by J. Monnier et Cie in 1924. They sold Hellessen motorcycles (possibly rebadged as Monier) in 1924, and earlier did the same with Alcyon.
From 1953 they built mopeds powered by Cucciolo 48 cc ohv engines.
Source: Motos dans la Loire