A Brief History of the Marque
G. Pécourt builder, 33 rue Brunel, Paris.
Also known as La Victoire
1901. A machine classified only 7th has yet caught the public attention: the Pécourt. It owes this interest mainly to the fact that it was driven by the graceful Mme Jolivet whose bouffante skirt-panties (daring!) was to be of a not insignificant supplement in a tailwind.
Although of quite orthodox design with its engine in front of the pedals, the Pécourt deserves closer attention. It is one of the first French machines to be equipped with the famous Z.L. engine.
Bankruptcy pronounced on April 17, 1905
Source: Bourdache pp 105-107, 110, 133, etc.
G. Pécourt, 33, Rue Brunel, Paris, stages eight motor-bicycles, the special features about them being the Vaxvis carburetter, which is a very simple form of spray float feed, and a very powerful band brake worked by a Bowden wire. The motors are all mounted on the main down tube, on the Minerva principle.