Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
Built under license from Deronziere (owned by Eugene Billion) by Manufacture Française d'Armes (Manufrance) of St Etienne.
Models built in 1910-1912 were of 2 h.p. and had pedals and belt drive, In 1913 the engine capacity was increased to 2½ h.p.
From 1914 on the machines were marketed by Manufrance under the Hirondelle marque.