Morton-Adam was a firm in Coventry, who produced motorcycles from 1923 to 1925.
of 272 Foleshill Road, Coventry
1923 The company started with a 246cc two-stroke lightweight, using their own engine which had an over-hung crank, outside flywheel and one-piece barrel with crankcase casting and detachable head. Although Webb Forks forks and single-speed belt drive were standard, the frame had provision for a two-speed gearbox.
1924 A simple overhead-camshaft engine, of the same capacity, was designed and constructed along similar lines, but with chain drive to a camshaft built into a machine with three-speed Burman gearbox and all-chain drive.
1925 Both models were available with transmission options. It was their final year.