Featured Pages Tilly Shilling, Engineer She Made the Merlins Sing
Manx 30MKrieger-Gnadig First German Shaft Drive Motorcycles
KG (EN & ES)Humber WC HO Twins Advanced Machines of Edwardian Era
New Paragon Motorcycles
Motor Works of Cressing Road, Braintree, Essex. From 1914 to 1921, the marque had previously been Paragon.
1921 The firm added New to its name and produced one model, with a 358cc two-stroke engine, two-speed, chain-driven Albion gearbox, with belt final-drive. It had CAV magneto ignition.
1922 A single speed option was added. It was their final season.