Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
The Age (Melbourne, Vic.) Sat 7 Feb 1903 (Trove) 
By 1904 he was importing Wolseley cars, and in 1905 he was racing motor cars - first a Talbot and then a Napier, for which he became the agent. In 1904 he landed a shipment of 10 cars, 8 of which were sold within 2 days. Motorcycles took a back seat.
Later he formed the Kellow-Falkiner company which in 1914 was selling Overland, Minerva, Wolsely, Standard, Talbot, Renault, Albion and Rolls-Royce at 456 Bourke St and 206 Russell St.
In the 1920s they had showrooms at 379 St. Kilda Rd., Melbourne, which could only be described as fittingly palatial for the luxurious automobiles they displayed.  Another branch of the company was responsible for importing Australia's first road-train. It was electric.
Sources: Trove NLA; Leon's Serpolette; adb.anu.edu.au, et al.
1. Henry Brown Kellow (1871-1943) changed his name by deedpoll to Charles.
2. This is the only reference found thus far to Kellow Motorcycles.
3. The building now houses the Royce Hotel, and has retained the original splendour.
If you have a query or information about this Australian motorcycle please contact us