Manufactured by E Cerreti and P Valen in Courbevoie, Paris, 1929~1930
204, Boulevard Saint-Denis. COURBEVOIE (Seine)
Salon de la Motocyclette de 22 Octobre au 2 Novembre 1930, Galerie B Stand 113
The Cerreti monocar had a 500 cc engine with magneto ignition. Only one model was produced, in fairly low volume. The company manufactured pillion seats, exhaust components, footrests and other motorcycling accessories.
Sources: douglas-self.com, period advertising