Manufactured by Industrias Salvador from 1923 to 1930.
Based at 72 Carrer Rogent and later 527 Carrer Provença, Barcelona, the company was established by Salvador Grau . Well-known for their automotive wheels, the firm constructed motorcycles of 125cc to 350cc using two- and four-stroke engines from MAG, Moser and Train, along with their own. Around 200 were built.
Motorcycle activities began in 1922 with the construction of a machine powered by a MAG V-twin, with cardan transmission. This did not enter production.
N.B. 1. The name is given as Salvador Grau Just by some sources.
Source: wikipedia.ca, et al.