emu
Puma Motorcycles

Flaminia Motos

flaminia logo

Manufactured by Roberto Berlingieri SA in Buenos Aires from 1957 to 1965.

The light motorcycles were powered by 98cc Sachs Televel engines and had swinging arm rear suspension and telescopic forks.

Source: motoargenta.blogspot.com, OTTW.

N.B. Information on this page was not part of the original archive.


Euromaidan Press
Verified ways to Help Ukraine
A list of over 30 legitimate organizations which accept donations.
Euromaidan Press