A Brief History of the Marque
H. W. Andrees Automobil- und Motoren Industrie, Düsseldorf 64, Oststrasse 135.
Manufactured 1923 to 1929
These interesting machines utilised oil-cooled flat-twin power units from Bradshaw, and from 1925 350cc and 500 cc single-cylinder engines from Blackburne and MAG. These engines were also used in four-wheel delivery trucks which had a flat bed at the front and the driver seated on a platform at the rear. They had a payload of 8 to 10 quintals. Andrees also built Lastendreiräder (delivery tricycles).
After building a factory in Arnsberg and tooling up to produce their own engines for the licence-exempt market, the depression took hold and forced the company into bankruptcy.