A Brief History of the Marque
Manufacturer: Cito-Fahrrad-Werke, Cologne 1905-1927
Previously known as Cito-Werke AG of Suhl, Thuringia, the company produced single cylinder and V-twin Fafnir-engined machines for a few years from 1905. After the Great War they entered the market with the Krieger-Gnädig 500KG 1, in 1922. The following year, the company was acquired by Allright who continued to produce the Allright-KG along with a new model. The factory ceased motorcycle manufacture in the late 1920s but construction of the KG continued in small numbers by Henkel of Mäbendorf until 1932.
Sources: GTU Oldtimerservice, Graces Guide
1. Krieger-Gnädig translates as Graceful or Merciful Warrior, but it is actually the names of the company principals, the Krieger brothers and Franz Gnädig.