H. Labitte 26 rue de Ménilmontant, Paris
There are two Labitte firms: Hyppolite, and Eugène, both specialists in light engines.
One of these firms acquired Landru in 1900.
Eugène Labitte had sold his plans and patents to Dalifol. (Bourdache p44)
It is believed a Labitte engine was used in one of the first Werner motorcycles.
There were four Labitte brothers, the others being Georges and Édouard, and they too were involved in motorcycling. Georges rode a Werner in the gruelling Paris-Vienna event of 565km.