A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured: Rue de la Pointe, Romainville, by Lalo, Mignonac & Poinsard (also Lalo, Mignonac).
LMP engines were fitted to Austral, C.P. Roleo, Jean Thomann, Juery, La Francaise, Lucifer, Styl'son, SMAC, Utilia and others.
They built two-stroke engines of 175cc & 250cc, and OHV four-strokes of 250, 350 and 500cc.
Austral fitted LMP OHV 350cc & 500cc engines, and 175cc & 250cc two-strokes. Poinsard-LMP was their main engine supplier until 1929.
New Map employed LMP four-stroke OHV engines from 1926.
DFR used 175cc and 250cc LMP engines in the 1920s.
Ducom fitted 350cc LMP two-strokes to their front-wheel-drive Tri-Car commercials.
The company had a partnership with Labor building agricultural equipment including tractors, the first of which was produced in 1950 with a 630cc engine.
It is possible they also built complete motorcycles at some stage.
LMP Motorcycle Engines include:
Sources: cyclememory.org, motocyclettesaustral.es.tl, et al.