A Brief History of the Marque
Manufactured by Officine Meccaniche Amadori of Bologna 1952-1955.
Built 175cc ohc and ohv unit construction engines with three speed gearboxes.
Supplied Alpino with 175cc 4T engines in 1955. These had a nickel-chrome bore, Dellorto MB20B carburettor, and delivered 8.5hp. Some 780 of this model were built, with 30% of production exported to Argentina. Production of the 175cc model ended in 1957.
Sources: MC Storico Conti, Tragatsch p238, sites.google.com/site/alpino48cc