London Machinist's Co of High Street, Kingsland, London
1903 An extended frame was used, fitted with a 2¼ hp Minerva engine. The frame had members running either side of the crankcase on the crankshaft line, curved down-tubes and curved seat-tubes. This primitive machine also had rigid forks and belt drive.
1904 A 3hp forecar was available and this was also listed as a tricycle. The make was very short lived.
Report from the Stanley Show 1902
The London Machinists Co., Kingsland.
This firm show the Royal Sovereign motor-bicycle, built throughout in their factory at Kingsland. The engine, which is vertical, is contained in a horizontal loop, to which it is securely bolted. The forward part of the loop is brazed to the main down tube, whilst the back part forms the bottom bracket. Surface carburetter, silent exhaust, and one lever controls the valve lifter and advance sparking. The wheel base is extra long, and a very steady machine is thus secured
Motor Cycling, 26th November 1902
Source: Graces Guide