De Havilland was a motorcycle produced from 1911 to 1913 at Warwick Row, Coventry.
1911 Privately built for several years prior to 1911, the machine was publicly sold that year. The engine had an overhead inlet-valve with a push-rod running through a tube. An outside flywheel and belt drive were used.
1913 De Havilland sold the drawings and patterns for £5 to two fellow students who went on to form the Blackburne motorcycle company..