Triumph, BMW, & Kawasaki Sales Spares & Repairs.
Established for over 40 years and run by expert motorcyclists.
Fully authorised workshop.
G. Lyons and Co of Baker Street, London.
Trafalgar motorcycles were produced from 1902 to 1908.
This machine had a vertically mounted 2¾ hp MMC OR Minerva engine. They also offered a Sociable Attachment that was a wicker-work sidecar with a flexible attachment to the motorcycle.
1904 The engine was rated at 3¼ hp.
1908 Either a 2¾ hp single or a 5hp V-twin Peugeot was fitted.
Report from the 1903 Stanley Show
Messrs. Geo. Lyons and Company will exhibit at the Stanley several motor-bicycles fitted with 3.25 h.p. motors. They have their patent flexible side-carriage attached to these machines. The attachment of these cars is effected by the screwing up of two bolts only, and the makers claim it can be attached and detached under two minutes. A special shape basket will be provided to carry petrol and other supplies.
The Motor magazine, 18th November 1903
A similar piece was published in The Motor Cycle on Nov. 25th.
Source: Graces Guide
If you have further information or a query related to this page, please contact us