Villard 3-wheeled cyclecars were first presented at the Paris Salon in October 1924, and were manufactured by Ste des Automobiles Villard of Oise from 1925 to 1935. The design was based on the Colombe, which ceased operations in 1925.
The front wheel was driven by a Harrissard 345cc two-stroke with variable friction transmission. There were two models, a touriste capable of around 60km/h and a sports model which could achieve a claimed 90km/h. Other engines were used at times.
There is also a M. Villard mentioned under Vimer.