A Brief History of the Marque
Manufacturer: Société du Scooters Adonis,
56 Rue Grand Champ, St Etienne
Offices at Neuilly-sur-Seine.
From about 1929 Adonis built BMA machines with Stainless 100cc engines.
After the war, from 1949 to 1952 the company built cyclomoteurs and diminutive scooters powered by VAP engines of 48cc. It is possible that some used 75cc motors.
Sources: Henshaw, Motos dans la Loire