Beaumont of Leeds produced motorcycles from 1920 to 1922, and again from 1945 to 1947.
The company was run by Monty Beaumont and his brothers.
1920 The first machines were produced, all with two-speed gearboxes, fitted
with 269cc Wall two-stroke and
348cc sv Blackburne engines.
More importantly, they built a prototype using a Redrup
three-cylinder radial engine. Monty Beaumont became so obsessed
by the concept that he produced paper designs for motorcycles with this
1922 The list included a 348cc two-stroke and 399cc four-stroke machine,
but it was their last year.