A Brief History of the Marque
First seen at the Stanley show of 1904, the machine was unusual in that it had a 200cc flat-twin-cylinder rotary engine that turned on a fixed crankshaft. It was fed by a gas storage reservoir that balanced the silencer. The engine rotated between twin downtube sections of the frame and was enclosed in an aluminium case that had cooling air holes.
In 1905 the frame was revised so that the engine could be moved to just in front of the pedals and it was fitted with belt drive. It was not a great success and faded from the scene for some years until 1910 when the engine name appeared again as a patent raised by W. A Richards and C. R. Redrup.
Source: Graces Guide