Red Arno were motorcycles produced between 1914 and 1915 by a firm in Gosford Street, Coventry.
1914 The name came from the red finish on a 3½hp TT model.
1915 Two models were listed, both with Senspray carburettor and gear-driven magneto. The 3½hp had direct-belt drive and the 4½hp model had a Sturmey-Archer hub gear, still with belt drive. The marque was not listed beyond the end of the year.