The advanced engine construction used by FN was well a ahead of its time. The four-cylinder engine was chosen because they did not vibrate as much as the one-cylinder. Originally sold by AB A Wiklund's Machine and Velociped Factory, Stockholm. This was used by A Westman in Enebyberg for £ 1,500 and was used for 15 years, until 1929, after which it was well kept in a shed on his plot. It is worn out with original features and accessories that have been added over the years. Only the footbag removed by emergency men during the war, which also injured the horn. Price 1914, 1,500 kronor. Bought by the museum 1956 for 200 kronor.
Kardandriven mc with aluminum crankcase. Switches are replaced with a lever on the right side of the tank. Bosch magnet ZFN 4-14. Tire brake on the rear wheel. English Lucas "King of the Road" Carbide Lighting. The side wagon has a frame of pipe and a braided basket of rattan to be easy. The seat cushion on the package holder is also an accessory and it is called a prayer pallet. Four-cylinder air-cooled four stroke engine, cylinder capacity 748 cc Cylinder diameter: 52 mm Stroke length: 88 mm 7 - 8 hp Carburetor: Semi-automaticFN make. Three gears that are regulated with a lever at the tank. Bosch Magnetic Transmission Tire Dimension: 26 x 2, side trolley: 26 x 3
Digital Museum ID: TEKS0029286
Collection: Museum of science and technology Stockholm
Aircraft, autombiles, motorcycles and turbines
Licence: CC BY 4.0