The Labre-Lamaudiere Company was founded in France June 15, 1899, at 41 rue du Bois A Levallois-Perret and successively, in 1903, changed its name to "Mauger et Laumaudiere" transferring to 2b rue Danton, in Levallois-Perret.
Produced motorcycles up to 1905, when it closed the business.
This example was found in a garage in Alsace, and is in excellent condition.
Features an electric start motor, 120cc, YEAR 1901.
Information and images courtesy Bretti Brothers
More information about Bretti Brothers.