Manufacture des Cycles Ballis, 3 Rue Palissy, Saint-Etienne
Established as a bicycle firm in 1932, they produced BMA lightweights from 1950 until 1952 using Le Poulain engines. The firm acquired Aquila the following year, and marketed a range of Aquila cyclomoteurs until 1962.
Bicycle manufacture continued into the 1970s. The firm closed in 1971.
Sources: Motos dans la Loire, et al