A Brief History of the Marque
Manufacturer: H. Billouin (Henri?), from 1904
104 avenue de Villiers Paris
Records of this firm are sparse. In 1907 their catalogue listed L'Albatros motocyclettes and a tri-car front end for adapting to other motorcycles; they supplied 203cc engines to A.Z.
In 1912 the company built motorcycles typical of the period powered by Givaudan engines, and also produced bicycles and a light car.