A Brief History of the Marque
Mario Bonvicini began building motorcycles with two-stroke JLO engines of 125 and 160cc in 1950 in Bologna.
From 1953 to 1955 the company also built a 75cc Lusso model with a four-stroke engine and four-speed gearbox, a 100cc Gran Turismo Lusso four-stroke, and a 250cc OHC machine with a four speed gearbox.
In 1956 they added 48cc mopeds in various versions and a scooterino two-stroke of 75cc, a 150cc four-stroke with four-speed gearbox, and a 75cc motocarro.
Three-wheeled motorcycle-based light utility vehicle
Synonyms: motocarro, motofurgoncini, motofurgone, motofurgoni (plural), triporteur, trimoteur.
Related to Forecars
In the seventies their mopeds included the Zebretta and the Dai Dai; the Jaguarino Tourismo, Sports, Cross and Cross Special equipped with Franco Morini engines; the Velocino with 10 inch wheels; the Gambalesta, and the Wally.
Powered by a Minarelli engine, the KS 50 sports motorcycle was equipped with a six-speed gearbox and front disc brake.
In the early eighties production was limited to a few models, all powered by 50cc Franco Morini engines. These included the P6 Enduro, and the KS 50.
There was also a Bonvinci motorcycle built by Baudo and Meldi in the 1930s using 350cc and 500cc JAP engines and three-speed gearbox.
In 1931, at the request of a client, an electric start mechanism was fitted to a motorcycle, certainly the first instance of this in Italy.