41 rue du Bois, Levallois-Perret
Founded on June 15, 1899. Became Lamaudiere & Mauger ca 1903 in rue Danton, Levallois-Perret.
Their 1901 120cc model had battery ignition, with the engine as a stressed member of the frame directly above the pedal crank. It is covered on page 111 by Bourdache, as mentioned in the catalogue for the Guélon Collection auctioned in February 2018.
The following model had a 277cc engine.
The company closed in 1905.
Bourdache pp 98-102 and many other pages.