A Brief History of the Marque
Address: 47 rue Cartier Bresson, Pantin in Paris. They are also listed at 2 Adolphe Aaàm, Paris in 1905
Built bicycles, motorcycles, tandems, and tricars.
First produced in 1901, the machines employed Bovy & Saroléa bicycles fitted with 250cc fourstroke engines. These engines were also exported to Great Britain where they were used in the Kerry, and later, in 1904, the machines were displayed at the Paris Salon as the Liberator.
Bourdache mentions Sarolea engines, and also writes, "V-shaped monos and bicycles replacing PIPRES engines or PERFECTA".
Sources: Wikipedia FR, Bourdache p438