1915 saw the introduction of a "TT" replica to the Rudge range, although the increasing demands of the wartime economy resulted in few being produced until the end of the hostilities. The new model featured a sloping top tube and longer steering head which endowed the machine with excellent handling and resulted in a distinctive, wedge shaped fuel tank.
The example offered was built in late 1922 and registered in early 1923. It was discovered in a barn by a previous owner during the 1950's who gradually restored it over a number of years. More recently the current owner commissioned a local vintage motorcycle specialist to carry out some light recomissioning. It is offered with a Swansea V5C and a buff logbook.
Kindly supplied by http://www.classic-auctions.com/
Profile at H&H Classic Auctions