This machine was typical of the primitive designs of the era. It had a small Minerva 211cc engine that hung from the
downtube of a heavy-duty bicycle frame fitted with rigid forks. As an assembler, the company bought in parts - the frame lugs came from Chater-Lea.
Armstrong produced motorcycles from 1913 to 1915.
1913 The company produced a model of advanced design, powered by a four-stroke 2¾ hp, 349cc Villiers engine. It had
a unit-construction, two-speed gearbox, overhead inlet valve, and timing gears on the left of the engine. The rest of the machine appeared to be fairly conventional.
1914 Use of the previous Villiers engine was discontinued and replaced by the 269cc Villiers commonly used by many other firms. It had petroil lubrication and a two-speed gearbox.
A single-speed version was also listed.
1915 Manufacture of the above two models continued that year, after which