Perfect, restored, museum quality.
James motorcycle production was discontinued in 1904 but recommenced in 1908 at the new factory that had been built at Gough Road, Greet, Birmingham. The model was updated for 1910/11 and then sported what was claimed to be the first ever saddle tank. The first two-stroke machines arrived in 1913 whilst production of side valve and overhead valve models continued. Some machines were supplied for military use during the First World War.
Courtesy Bretti Brothers