The Sammy Miller Museum is an historically important collection of road and competition motorcycles which focuses on the golden age of the sport in the 1950s and 60s. The collection includes some of the most outstanding machines ever raced, and almost all are in running order. Many have been lovingly restored, and some have been left with their original patina. More information here: The Sammy Miller Museum
First shown at the 1934 Olympia Motorcycle Show, only eight Scott Model 3S bikes were built before the outbreak of WW II.
This 1935 986cc water-cooled 2-stroke triple had several interesting features including a novel oil delivery/return system. A four speed gearbox was used. Dry weight of 220kg.
Text by Phil Aynesley
Fine photography by Phil Aynsley