- Eurotech Motorsports -- A premier US distributor of Airhead replacement parts
- Bob's BMW -- Extensive parts catalog available for download, ordering by phone or fax
- Moto-Bins Online -- A premier UK distributor of Airhead replacement parts
- Siebenrock -- A premier German distributor witch excellent prices and reasonable shipping!
- Motorräd Stemler -- German distributor with many small parts for /2 and /5 Beemers (PDF catalogs in German)
- Rocky Point Cycle -- A great source for stainless steel Airhead hardware and small, hard-to-find bits
- Hammersley Cycles -- East Coast supplier with many hard-to-find-items, including badges and decals
- Re-Psycle BMW Parts -- Good source for hard-to-find used Airhead parts
- The Parts Haus -- Used parts supplier, but don't bother with e-mail; call Joshua at 562-590-4851
- Uli's Motorräder -- Amazing Frankfurt-based German supplier of vintage and classic BMW parts
- Autobahn Craftwerks -- Used parts specialists
- Hucky's Spare Parts -- Hans Lowe has lots of little things for Airheads
- Cycle Works Inc. -- Ed Korn's shop, suppliers of various useful Airhead parts and special tools
- San Jose BMW -- Aftermarket performance products for Airheads
- JE Pistons -- Manufacturers of custom-made high-dome 750cc Airhead replica sport pistons
- Bench Mark Works -- Home of Vech's Easy Clutch
Fuel System Parts
- Motorrad Elektrik -- High-output charging systems
- Powerlet Products by Jastek Engineering -- Accessory connection solutions for all BMWs
- Dyna Performance Electronics -- Electronic ignition systems and boosters for Airheads
- BatteryWeb.com -- Batteries for BMW motorcycles
- Encore Performance & Fabrication -- Alternatives to OEM switchgear for classic motorcycle applications
Suspension and Drive System Parts
- Ikon Shocks by Proven Suspension -- Koni repro shocks avaliable through Bob's BMW
- Southwest Moto Tires -- Great selection and prices on tires for Airheads, including Metzelers
- Hard Racing -- Bonafide US vendor for much-sought-after Ohlins suspension components
- Dave Quinn Motorcycles -- Well known US distributor of Hagon Classic shocks
- Wire Wheels Motorcycle Service -- Wheelbuilders specializing in BMW restoration
Frame and Bodywork Parts
- bostewart.com Bo's Metal Works -- Top-quality refurbished stands and custom fork braces for your '70-84 Beemer -- the best!!
- The Bolt Guy -- Stainless steel bolt kits for BMW Airhead motorcycles (good stuff!)
- CafeRace.com -- Ed West manufactures an affordable and faithful replica of the famous KnoScher cafe boat tail for Beemers
- Glass From The Past -- Wide variety of cafe racer bodywork* -- but very hard to contact!
- WBO Racing -- Polished aluminum racing tanks for Airheads -- aber Sie müssen gut deutsch sprechen!
- Maryland Metrics -- Your one-stop metric hardware source!
- www.sideroadcycles.com American Side Road Cycles -- Magura and Flanders 22mm handlebars for Airheads
- Disco Volante Moto -- European supplier of clip-on handlebars, rearsets, and other trick cafe racer parts
- Omar's Dirt Track Racing -- Vendor for Raask rearset foot controls and original cafe racer bodywork
- Barleycorn Engineering -- Manufacturers of rearsets for vintage and classic motorcycles (including the /2!)
- Luxor Marine LLC -- Makers of top-quality reproduction Enduro saddlebags and other fiberglass items
- GT Enterprises -- California frame shop that can straighten anything!
- personal.riverusers.com/~lneff/ Neff Design & Engineering -- Makers of /2 conversion swingarms, leading link forks, and more for your boxer
- HuskyClub.com -- Genuine Magura control components for vintange and classic motorcycle applications
* Solo seats and boat-tail cowls for contemporary Triumph pre-oil-in-frame models will also fit BMW /6 and /7 subframes with minor modification.