M. Hertel was a renowned cycling champion who rode under the name of Baron Impetus. He presented a motorcycle at the 1901 show
The firm merged with Automoto, and is also associated with Terrot. The engines they built were used in Automoto and Christophe motorcycles.
They became part of the Peugeot concern in 1967, and the premises were sold to the Japanese company Koyo in 1999.
Source: Motos dans la Loire
A. and G. Morelle, 12, avenue de la Grande Armée, Paris. Factory in Saint-Gobert (Aisne).
Built motorcycle(s) with water cooling. Possibly related to Succès.
The story is a little confused as Haustgen also built Iris motorcycles with their own water-cooled engines at this time.
Source: Bourdache p436, 437
Cie Générale d'Électricité
5 rue Bourdreau, Paris
Pierre Azaria founded Compagnie Générale d'Electricité (CGE) in 1898. The company absorbed a competitor in 1900 and established a new factory in Ivry-sur-Seine, becoming the first firm in France to manufacture incandescent light bulbs.
Around 1905 they began building engines and tricars of 5 and 6 hp at their Ateliers d'Ivry workshops, and this continued until 1913 or 1914. Light cars and commercial vehicles were also produced.
lestricars.es.tl, listed under French Resources